This service is for clients whose financial planning requirements are relatively straightforward and includes the following commitments from us:
- Annual postal updates of investment performance.
- Recommendations of appropriate alterations to your investments if you tell us that your circumstances/needs or attitude to risk have changed.
- Telephone and email access to your adviser.
- Advice on other areas of financial planning for which we will charge a fee.
This service is designed for clients who either need a more complicated financial strategy or prefer more regular contact with their adviser. The proactice service comprises:
- Access to our centralised investment portfolios, which are constructed, monitored and reviewed by our investment committee.
- A comprehensive annual review with your adviser who will provide you with a report on your investment(s) and discuss your circumstances and needs to ensure that your financial planning strategy remains relevant.
- We will adjust the holdings within your investment(s) where appropriate and with your agreement, to ensure that your money is working as hard as possible for you.
- Telephone and email contact with your adviser.
- Advice in other areas of financial planning for which we will usually charge a fee.
This is our most comprehensive financial planning service, designed for clients with complex needs and circumstances or for those who require a holistic approach to their planning. For our bespoke clients we undertake the following:
- Construction of an individual financial planning strategy and investment portfolio, some of which may be based on our centralised investment portfolios.
- Up to two comprehensive financial reviews per year with your adviser, who will provide you with a report on your investments, re-evaluate your circumstances and needs, ensure that your financial planning strategy remains relevant and recommend amendments to your investments, where appropriate.
- Unlimited telephone and email contact with your adviser.
- Ad hoc valuations on request.
- Advice in all other areas of financial planning, which may incur a fee.
- Introduction to appropriate professionals if required, such as accountants, solicitors and tax experts.
- Invitations to professional seminars which we organise in instances where we feel that the content may be of benefit to you.