The fundamental principle of personal pension planning is quite simple; you make contributions into a pension plan, which are typically increased by way of tax relief and are then invested into a range of funds. The capital grows over a number of years, until such time that you are ready to retire and the accrued funds are then used to provide you with an income in retirement.
At Gemini Financial Planning we ensure that your pension arrangements:
- Work as hard for you as possible within the limits of market performance
- Are invested in investment funds and/or assets that match your attitude to risk
- Provide value for money from the perspective of charges
- Be reviewed regularly as agreed with each client on an individual basis
Gemini Financial Planning will also review any existing or legacy pension plans you have. You may have started a number of pension plans, both personal and company, and may be unsure of where all your money is invested and what the best options are for your pension 'pots'.
When the time is right, we can also help with:
- Retirement Options
- Open Market Annuities
- Enchanced and Impaired Annuities
- Income Drawdown
- Salary Related Pension Schemes